For the 3rd year in a row, Commodity Forwarders is pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at Seafood Expo in Boston March 19th through the 21st. We’ll be talking more about this through industry trade press and with our customers and vendors in the coming weeks, but seafood is a core strength of what we do here at CFI. Our commitment to the industry includes:
- Thousands of square feet of seafood-only refrigeration and frozen space through our fourteen nationwide locations.
- HACCP certification at all of our locations.
- An investment in wet flake ice machines at key stations like Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, Anchorage and Seattle to ensure that we can receive, re-ice and on-forward throughout the United States or worldwide.
- Scheduled seafood trucking between JFK and Los Angeles as well as additional trucking from Los Angeles throughout the southwest and west coast of the United States.
- 24 x 7 customer service at our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles and round-the-clock availability and access throughout the rest of our system.
Seafood Expo is a big deal for us, and if you’re going to be there, we would love for you to come by and say hello.
Let us know in advance you’re coming. Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.