Are you thinking about improving you career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join our successful logistics organization! Commodity Forwarders is looking for a temporary full time Warehouse Lead to fill a position within our warehouse department. This is a non-exempt position with an hourly rate between $18 – $20/hr. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Honolulu Branch.
Location: Honolulu, HI
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday – Thursday from 6:00am -2:30pm
- Checking customer inventory upon receiving must be able to clearly communicate via email and in person any damages, discrepancies or issues.
- Must be able to operate a forklift – both manual and electric pallet jack
- Responsible for monitoring both inbound and outbound cargo using computer based tracking system
- Must be comfortable adding notes within internal CFI system
- Responsible for manually breaking down cargo to include: re-stacking, insulating and verifying piece counts for accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the US and pass TSA background check
- 1-2 Years Prior Warehouse Experience
- 1-2 Years current forklift – manual/electric required
- 1-2 Years Customer Service Experience Desired
- Must be comfortable using a computer/iPod/scanner
Good Reasons to Join:
We offer a great compensation package, medical, dental, and retirement benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and a dynamic global work environment. At Commodity Forwarders Inc., we strive daily to transport perishable products worldwide, while exceeding expectations through our people, network and technology.
Commodity Forwarders Honolulu, HI address:
2312 Kamehameha Highway Building B-3 Honolulu HI 96819